When presenting to a group that may be unfamiliar with K-State Research and Extension’s services, try to incorporate the following points:
- K-State Research and Extension is a partnership between local government, Kansas State University and the U.S. Department of Agriculture, with a presence in every Kansas county.
- We provide reliable science-based, practical information.
- We help people in Kansas improve their quality of life and standard of living.
When using a PowerPoint presentation, use one of these templates from K-State Research and Extension.
More tips for speaking in public
- Prepare and use talking points, or a short list of central ideas.
- When taking questions from an audience, listen intently.
- Speak clearly and briefly.
- Avoid jargon. Use language your audience understands.
Questions about K-State Research and Extension's branding guidelines can be directed to communications, 785-532-5851 or email@example.com
Direct inquiries related to use of the university Powercat and wordmark to Trademark Licensing at 785-532-6269, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branding Guide, main page