The use of Kansas State University’s Powercat is restricted to official business or sponsorships.
The guidelines for using the Powercat include:
- No markings are allowed on top of or through the Powercat mark.
- The Powercat mark cannot be modified in any way, nor combined with other graphic elements.
- Standard use of the Powercat mark is facing right.
- Any use of the Powercat mark on a product (such as shirts, pens, signs or other marketing products) must be produced by a licensed vendor. Vendors must receive approval from K-State's Office of Trademark Licensing (email@example.com) before printing products.
- The Powercat mark must appear in official university colors (purple, black or white).
For additional questions, including using the Powercat on apparel, contact the Office of Trademark Licensing at 785-532-6269, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about K-State Research and Extension's branding guidelines can be directed to communications, 785-532-5851 or email@example.com
Direct inquiries related to use of the university Powercat and wordmark to Trademark Licensing at 785-532-6269, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branding Guide, main page