Upcoming K-State Research and Extension Events
MANHATTAN, Kan. – K-State Research and Extension is offering these events, available to all interested persons. For more information about these, as well as more localized events, check with your local K-State Research and Extension office.
Family and Youth Events
* Nov. 15 - The Young Child Workshop – WaKeeney - 785-462-6281
* Nov. 14 - Kansas Crop Insurance Workshop - Salina - 785-532-1504
* Nov. 21 - Swine Day - Manhattan - www.KSUswine.org - firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-532-1251
* Nov. 21 - Ram II Workshop - Manhattan – email@example.com or 785-532-1504
* Dec. 2-3 – Kansas Income Tax Institute – Wichita – 316-651-0333
* Dec. 3-4 – Kansas Income Tax Institute – Salina – 785-823-5606
* Dec. 7 - Passing Down the Farm II - Holton - firstname.lastname@example.org - 785-364-4125
* Dec. 11-12 – Kansas Income Tax Institute – Pittsburg – 620-235-4791
* Feb. 26, 2014 - Ram II Workshop - Scott City - email@example.com or 620-872-2930
K-State Research and Extension is a short name for the Kansas State University Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service, a program designed to generate and distribute useful knowledge for the well-being of Kansans. Supported by county, state, federal and private funds, the program has county Extension offices, experiment fields, area Extension offices and regional research centers statewide. Its headquarters is on the K-State campus, Manhattan.
Story by: Elaine Edwardselainee@ksu.eduK-State Research & Extension News
Mary Lou Peter – firstname.lastname@example.org