Agricultural Experiment Station Historic Publications Contents
Return to Historic Publications, Modern Ag. Exp. Station Publications, or more Research and Extension Publications.
CAUTION: Recommendations in these publications may be obsolete and even in violation of present laws regulating the use of pesticides. This is a sampling of the hundreds of circulars, bulletins, and other publications (for a total of more than 24,000 pages) the Agricultural Experiment Station published before 1946. They are included here as a matter of historical interest.
Contents of Bulletin 136, Press Bulletins
125-151, SB136.PDF, 534K June 1906.
You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view this file.
125. Meadow Fescue
126. Corn Ensilage for Steers
127. Rabies, or Hydrophobia
128. Preventive Work against the Hessian Fly
129. Bromus Inermis
130. Poison for Prairie-Dogs and Other Rodents
131. Warbles or Grubs in Cattle
132. The Common Garden Mole
133. Grasshopper Poisons
134. Baby Beef
135. Ring-Bone and Spavin
136. Contagious Abortion in Cattle
137. Some Troubles of Swine
138. Testing Seed-corn for Vitality
139. Garget (Congestion of the Udder)
140. Kansas Experiment Station Egg-Laying Contest
141. Swine Feeding Test with Sorghum-seed Meal, Kafir-corn Meal, Soybean Meal and Corn-meal
142. Summer Pruning
143. Preparing Fruits for Exhibition
144. The Garden Web-Worm
145. A Shade-Tree Pest: The Fall Web-Worm
146. Testing Winter Wheat Varieties for Western Kansas
147. Kansas Experiment Station Egg-Laying Contest
148. A Troublesome Parasite of the Horse
149. Swine Feeding Tests--Armour's Deodorized Meat Meal and Alfalfa Hay as Supplementary Feeds to Corn
150. The San Jose Scale in Kansas
151. Baby Beef Production with Western Feeds
We hope you enjoy visiting our WWW site.
Please let us know if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments by mailing