Agricultural Experiment Station Historic Publications Contents
Return to Historic Publications, modern Ag. Exp. Station Publications, or more Research and Extension Publications.
CAUTION: Recommendations in these publications may be obsolete and even in violation of present laws regulating the use of pesticides. This is a sampling of the hundreds of circulars, bulletins, and other publications (for a total of more than 24,000 pages) the Agricultural Experiment Station published before 1946. They are included here as a matter of historical interest.
Contents of Bulletin 86, Press Bulletins
1-34, SB086.PDF, 196K, June 1899.
You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view this file.
1. Wheat Experiments
2. Keeping Milk in Hot Weather
3. The Fringed-Wing Apple-Bud Moth
4. Soil Moisture and Soil Stirring
6. The Sand Plum
7. Kaffir Corn for Fattening Pigs
8. Some Reasons Why Fruit Does Not Set
9. The Peach Twig-Borer
10. Fall Preparation for Alfalfa
12. The Balanced Ration
13. Seed Breeding
14. The Fruit-Tree Bark-Beetle
15. Kansas Sugar Beets for 1898
16. Actinomycosis (Lump Jaw, Big Jaw)
17. Hardy Ornamental Shrubs
18. Notes on Weeds
19. The Potato-Stalk Weevil
20. Possibilities in Corn Improvement
21. Winter Protection of Peach Buds
22. Grazing Grasses of Western Kansas
23. The Spring Canker-Worm
24. A New Crop for Kansas Farmers (Soybeans)
25. Alfalfa Hay for Fattening Hogs
26. Taenia Fimbriata (Fringed Tape-Worm)
27. Sugar Beet Experiments for 1899
28. Treatment of Winter-Injured Trees
29. Milking Scrub Cows
30. Lice on Animals
31. Potato Scab
32. Blackleg (A) Prevention
33. Blackleg (B) Treatment--Prevention
34. Get Ready for the Drouth
We hope you enjoy visiting our WWW site.
Please let us know if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments by mailing