K-State's official calendaring system is now Zimbra Calendar. You can access it via Webmail.
Download the Training Guide - Updated June 22, 2010
Setting Up Advanced Filters (Optional) - New May 11, 2010
Moving Oracle Calendar Data To Zimbra Guide (on ITS website) - New June 22, 2010
- Moving Data from Oracle Calendar to Zimbra Calendar
- Setting up filters for Collaboration E-mail
- Sharing your calendar information with others
- Allowing Users to view your Free/Busy times
- Sharing your while calendar with other users
- Viewing items that have been shared with you
- Accepting or Declining Share Requests
- Managing Other People's Calendars
- Creating Shared Calendars for Local Resources and Locations
- The difference between a global and local resource and what it means
- Group accounts that are already created
- How to request a group account
- Working with Calendar Events
- Creating Events
- Finding a good time for a meeting by checking others' calendars
- Responding to Invitations
- Finding Rooms and Resources for your event
We will also have a discussion on different mail clients and how they will interact with the new calendar system. If requested, we can also talk about how the calendar will interact with various mobile devices (smartphones, PDAs, Palms).
Click Here for More Information on Mobile Devices
If you are interested in training, please e-mail me at email@example.com with your information.