K-State Calendar is the campus-wide planner/calendar for K-State faculty, staff and student staff. It can be used to manage departmental resources, such as rooms and equipment, to schedule group meetings, as well as for scheduling appointments and for time management. K-State Calendar, using Oracle Calendar, replaces the former Netscape Calendar. K-State Calendar is available for Windows and Macintosh.
- It is FREE for University faculty and staff!!!
- 3 Ways to access: Via Web, Desktop Client, Sync to PDA.
- Web client permits users to have full access to their calendars away from their desks.
- The desktop client can be configured to download the agendas of frequently invited people, resources or groups.
- Fast and easy access to the calendar data, no matter whether you are online or offline.
- Allows users to set a variety of alerts for meetings, events, and tasks which can be delivered to them via email, popup, or sounds based on the users' preferences.
- Built-in measures to ensure privacy and confidentiality.
- Information is represented in user's calendars in real-time, always up-to-date, and always relevant.
- Synchronization gives mobile users access to the data they need.