Climate Change and Food Production Panel Discussion (Oct. 22, 2009)
As the title implies, this panel covered many of today's important environmental and agricultural issues. This panel included:
- Chuck Rice (distinguished professor in Agronomy),
- Andrew McGowan (senior in Agronomy and Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences),
- Scott Staggenborg (professor in crop systems in Agronomy),
- Mary Rezac (professor of Chemical Engineering and co-director of the Center for Sustainable Energy),
- John Harrington (professor of geography with emphasis in Climate Change), and
- Telmo Amado (professor of Agronomy and Soil Science at the Federal University of Santa Maria, Brazil).
This session was moderated by Ben Champion, K-State director of Sustainability.