The final session of Class 12 will be October 29-31 in Manhattan in conjunction with the Governor's Conference on Water and Future of Kansas. The class will be recognized during lunch on the second day of the conference.
Spread the word!
Applications for the class of 2013 are available. If you or someone you know is interested in learning about environmentalism and leadership in a variety of different ways, we encourage you to apply! Details are available on our "Get Involved
" page. Feel free to email KELP Coordinator Brandi Nelson with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org. Final deadline:
November 9, 2012.
New career choices are being sent to us daily. Don't miss out on something that catches your eye!
Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development and Community Development, Rolling Prairie District
- Bachelor's degree in education, youth development, sociology, or other related fields (master’s preferred)
- Evidence of strong academic and/or professional performance
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with individuals, groups, and through mass media
Deadline: October 8, 2012
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Kansas State University
- Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to develop and sustain an active, externally funded research program
- Effectively manage research projects and student/staff researchers
- Commitment to teach graduate and undergraduate courses
- Versatility in teaching
- Willingness to serve the department, institution, and profession through active participation in committees and professional societies
Priority deadline: October 15, 2012
Please visit our website
for more opportunities for professional growth as they become available!
AASHE 2012 Conference
“Investing in the Future”
Los Angeles Convention Center
Student Summit for campus sustainability, including workshops, keynote speakers, student presenters, and other exciting events.
today for this opportunity and learn more about each event.
2012 Kansas Environmental Education Conference
“EE in Kanas: Strength through Diversity”
Junction City Marriott
Registration is now OPEN
Submit a proposal to be a part of a session with a presentation or poster.
*Visit the KACEE
website for an agenda, fees, and how to register.
Natural Gas and Renewables Hold the Key to Universal Energy Access in Africa
November 8-9, 2012
Colorado School of Mines
*Register before September 30th and receive early bird rates!
Businesses, organizations, and students are welcome to attend this conference to discuss natural gas and solutions for the future in regards to these energy sources.
*See the entire conference agenda here.